April 18, 2011

Was I Dreaming?

So I've still been sleeping on my stomach. It's so hard for me to sleep otherwise and I figured I'd better enjoy it while I still can. I pretty much toss and turn and switch sides all night. Last night at about 2am I had just gotten up for a bathroom break and I laid down and I swear I could feel the baby moving. Baby seemed to be on my left side and it felt like little pokes in my stomach, just that one little area. I kept reading everywhere that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between gas (ew) and baby but this felt nothing like that. I'm so excited to think I may have felt the first little movement. All because I sleep on my tummy, it must've pushed it in a little more for me to be able to feel something. !!!!!!





13 Weeks: How your baby's growing:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords. Your baby is shorter than a finger, but her face is already showing individual features and characteristics! Her ears are now developed enough that she may be able to hear when you sing, hum, or talk.

2 comments:

  1. How awesome!!!!! Sure was your little angel kicking you!!! From now on she/he will keep you in your toes, enjoy the ride to motherhood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you but, it was the baby kicking trying to kick koda out of bed. We need more room for all of you pillows

    ReplyDelete